Thursday, December 9, 2010

FINAL BLOG POST!

I Consider this semester the stepping stone to my future. Just like how a child will never forget the day he/she learns to ride a bike and/or who taught it to him/her, I will not forget FALL 2010 session1. I have taken so much from this course and the professors were all kind and helpful to make this experience a lot easier. This class ended up not being as hard as I thought it would be. Eng 103 was different and a bit difficult yet manageable. The way Professor Dragan helped each student out each milestone to the final paper, it has become easier to learn the material to writing a successful research paper. Something i would have done differently is the way i consumed time wiht each milestone. In the begining of the class i did not know how important each assignment was for the end result. IT WAS VERY IMPORTANT, I'm glad I did not slack off with my tasks, if that were the case I would probably would not be writing this blog...  Professor Dragan's feedback for each milestone was the best part of each assignment his suggestions and many corrections on each of my paperhad allowed me to make it more efficient each time. Also, the databases you have provided was very useful too, I know i will carry on with using these databases for further papers Thank you Professor Dragan!

No comments:

Post a Comment